Thursday, February 22, 2007

Italian judge declares teen must get abortion by force

When I read this the first time I had to stop, blink my eyes, and read it again to make sure I saw it right. Let me see if I got this straight: a 13 year old girl gets pregnant and decides she wants to have the baby, but her secular humanist parents demand she kill the baby instead, and a secular humanist judge rules that her kid must be aborted by force.

Are you f--king kidding me?

Rome, Italy (LifeNews.com) -- An Italian judge has ordered a thirteen year-old girl to have an abortion because her parents are opposed to their daughter giving birth. The decision relies on laws in Italy that allow parents to make the pregnancy decisions for their teenage children.

The girl, from Torino, did not want to have an abortion but the ruling will compel her to do so.

The Italian newspaper La Stampa reports the decision has caused the teenager so much stress she has contemplated suicide and needed to receive psychological help as a result.

No, this isn't a post about Israel, but sometimes the news is so unbelievable elsewhere that I am compelled to comment. Besides, how long before the Hellenized State of Self-loathing Jews also begins forcing court ordered abortions upon religious Zionists.

Secular Liberalism is a cult of death worship.

-MZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Respectful debate and dissent are welcomed. MZ reserves the right to censor for any reason without explanation.