Monday, April 03, 2006

Dear Friends

I pulled the boneheaded move of the century while trying to switch my account over to the new website address, www.madzionist.blogspot.com. Yes, I actually deleted my entire MZ Blogoff by accident while making the change. AAARRRGGG!!

Anyway, please bear with me as I begin setting up the new site, which will be the exact same format as Madzionist Blogoff had been, just a bit easier to remember without the wasteful "Blogoff" at the end of the URL.

Rest assured, this interruption of my blogging will be very brief, as, God willing, all should be up and running as before within the next 24 hours.

Thank you!!
-MZ

3 comments:

  1. bonehead does not begin to cover it! just when we get another decent girl blogger! have you lost what's left of your mind? couldn't you do an undo or whatever? rabiddogmad doesn't describe how i've been feeling. hurry up and get with the program! please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, I am sick about it myself. Still tweaking here, nanc. You like the cool new look?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MZ, nice new site! Glad to see you recovered your old content too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. Respectful debate and dissent are welcomed. MZ reserves the right to censor for any reason without explanation.