Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Olmert: "I will concede land, release prisoners"


Check this out from JPost:

"You can read my lips: 'I'm ready for territorial compromises‚ and I haven't changed my mind," Olmert said in the Newsweek interview.

Olmert [also] said that he was already willing to meet with Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas and would be willing to release many prisoners to him in exchange for the release of the kidnapped Cpl. Gilad Shalit.

Ehud, the bell tolls for thee.

*****************************

9/15/06 Newsflash: Moslem woman killed, Jewish boy loses legs in Kassam rocket shelling of the Israeli city of Sderot. PM Olmert reportedly will offer to personally behead 10 Jewish settlers if the terrorist moslems promise to stop the rocket fire soon.


-MZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Respectful debate and dissent are welcomed. MZ reserves the right to censor for any reason without explanation.