Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yom Hashoah

Today was Holocaust Remembrance day, or Yom Hashoah. It is a blindingly sad and horrific day of remembrance for us Jews, but for me the prevailing emotion I feel strongest is raw, guttural anger and rage at how the filthy moslems are doing everything in their power to finish the job Hitler had brutally executed during his evil reign as fuhrer.

You see, I don't want to use "the power of love" to fight terrible evil. I don't want to offer pacifism with the hope it may generate mercy from my enemies. No, I want these hideous enemies utterly and completely crushed, and nothing less than their unconditional defeat should be tolerated.

I will keep this post short because ranting is probably a disrespectful way to honor the 6 million dead, but I do want to leave you with this one solemn vow: Islam IS the ultimate threat to civilization, and particularly the Jewish people, and I will not stop yelling at the top of my lungs for the eradication of that terrorist organization as long as I live.

Never again? That's turning into more of a hopeful statement than a defiant one for far too many Jews if you ask me. Time to get the fire in the belly back!

-MZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Respectful debate and dissent are welcomed. MZ reserves the right to censor for any reason without explanation.