Sunday, August 05, 2007

Olmert's a piece of crap, so which car should I buy?

Yes, it's all true. Israel Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is indeed a vile, cowardly, corrupt piece of crap, and, yes, I'm looking to get a new car.

First, I only will lease. Second, I don't want to put much if anything down. Third, no trucks. Fourth, only new will do. Anyway, here are the front runners in order of my level of interest.
  1. Dodge Charger - Love the looks of this classic bad boy, but can't decide if I want to spring for the Hemi engine or not. Anyway, the only negative is it's a Chrysler product, which are traditionally similar to Ehud Olmert, i.e. pieces of crap. Still, I am seriously leaning this direction. Good lease deals and rebates, too.
  2. Toyota Camry - Like the new design and the low price, but I'm driving one now and don't now if I want the same thing twice. Beautifully built machine, though.
  3. Mazda CX-7 - Kinda like that hybrid SUV/Car thing and this one seems to give a good bang for the buck in that direction. Still, it's partially truck and that is a big con on my list.
  4. BMW 328I - Not likely to buy a German car, mostly out of fear I'll find one of my descendant's in the ashtray, but it is a great vehicle at a very reasonable price.
  5. Honda Accord - Like the Camry, but not priced to lease as well. Too much down, while the Camry is sign and drive.
Please, let me know if I've left anything out. I am also considering the A4 Audi, the Acura TL and the Nissan Altima. Any thoughts?

-MZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Respectful debate and dissent are welcomed. MZ reserves the right to censor for any reason without explanation.