Sunday, July 15, 2007

About MZ

I was tagged by Brooklyn Habiru and have reluctantly agreed to play along.

The rules:

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am a huge Buffalo Bills/Buffalo Sabres fan. Growing up in cold, depressed Buffalo, sports, wings and beer were all we had.

2. I may have the worst short term memory in history. Most of the time I have no idea where my keys are, where my wallet is, where my car is parked, where my cell phone is, where I'm supposed to be going later, what happened to my pen, what your name is, etc.

3. I am a bal teshuvah. Up until 5 years ago I was totally secular in every way, and up until 4 years ago did not keep kosher at all.

4. I make the best chicken wings on the planet. Old school Buffalo style - deep fried with hot sauce and margarine. I also make a parve blue cheese that's literally better than actual blue cheese.

5. I was a very good athlete in high school. All Western New York selection at linebacker my senior year as my team won the state championship. Also, was the starting centerfielder in baseball, a sprinter in track and a pretty decent hockey player, too.

6. I hate cold weather. I'd take 90 degrees over 50 degrees anyday.

7. I get motion sickness very easily. I especially hate being in limos or on power boats.

8. My wife despises my blogging. If it were up to her the Mad Zionist would be executed, not Olmert.

Please forgive me for this, but I'm tagging Nanc at Curtains, Bar Kochba, Red Tulips, Florian, Kahane Was Right, Last Amazon, American/Israeli Patriot, and Mr. Beamish.

-MZ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. Respectful debate and dissent are welcomed. MZ reserves the right to censor for any reason without explanation.